- Rudraksha is helpful in achieving calmness of mind that can lead us to a super-conscious and divine state of thoughts and search for our own source and objective of life. All great souls in any period of history could achieve their pure objectives only because they were calm, fearless and self-confident.
- Yog is very useful and those wearing rudraksha will find that one gets better concentration and thus better results if yog is done with rudraksha mala over the body, except while doing some typical yogasanas like Sarvangasan, for purposes of convenience only. In choosing the various types of yogasan, one should look at the benefits for different parts of the body like waist, stomach, legs and shoulders
- The choice of any asan depends on many factors but primarily it should be decided on the basis of your needs, schedule of your activities, type of work you do and opportunity of learning.
The following asanas have been shown for information purposes only.
- If we can somehow control the depleting number of active body cells, then the energy in the body can always be maintained.
- Pranayam is to control the dimensions of the breathing (called pran). By doing pranayam one can control the decay of the body cells and thus remain healthy throughout one’s life.
- Our knowledge senses control the inhaling of air and physical senses control the exhaling of air. This two-way flow of prana controls the life form.
- Controlling these flows of breathing is pranayam. In fact, pranayam is not just for good health. It is a prerequisite for developing concentration and for meditation, jap and yog.
- All these methods should be learned from an expert and should be done for specified times and with full precaution
Pranayams are of eight types:
- SURYA BHEDAN